Gandharvas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gandharvas

Clash of Clans - Gandharvas members forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Al!!

Go down 
+2
Ross-Gandharvas
ed6420s
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ed6420s
Admin
ed6420s

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi Guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gandharvas.board-directory.net
Ross-Gandharvas

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:03 am

Hi ed! Laughing
Back to top Go down
divcome
Admin

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:00 am

Hello Smile
Back to top Go down
Dovahkiin

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Hello everyone! I went to apsaras... I know you all missed me! And I just got to 1000 trophies
Back to top Go down
Ross-Gandharvas

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Puzzled   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 am

Hi guys, Im seriously puzzled as to recent developments!
Why did dom leave Apsaras?
Why did div leave Gandharvas?

Was there some falling out that I'm unaware of?
Back to top Go down
Jon_the_brave

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:03 am

Ross

Div and Dom have left the clans. Div and mad have had a discussion and the result is div leaving. I can't get back into clan cus Dom has made joining limit 2000. Mad and ed want the clan to come back together. I have been asked to get you to round everyone up na dome bak to Gand.

See you soon

Jon
Back to top Go down
Ross-Gandharvas

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: High Drama!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:48 am

Hi john, what are your terms? lol
I miss Gandharvas, but there are a few in apsaras that some of us have grown quite fond of, would they be able to come irrespective of trophy count?

also, I personally am enjoying the freedom to yoyo my trophies, depending on where I can farm most effectively
Back to top Go down
Ross-Gandharvas

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Suggested Players   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:17 am

Me lol, Storm; Starlight; inch-hi (not very talkative, but donates lots and a friend of mine); Wade; Dovakiin; Jhonatan; Cowamino; Moonshadow; MIC Rider. These are the ones who i would definitely like.
Back to top Go down
ed6420s
Admin
ed6420s

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:19 am

perfect well talk to everyone and see who is up for it

if they do come up just get them to put 'apsaras' in the invite box and i or the elders will accept

also tell them to be patient as one of us may not be on.

cya soon
Back to top Go down
https://gandharvas.board-directory.net
Dovahkiin

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Addmission to new horizon   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Dom has told me that the clan New Horizon is an adults only clan. My 18th birthday is Tuesday January the 29th. At this time I will legally be considered an adult. Right now I am farming and have around 600 trophies, but I can bring them up easily. I am in a clan with storm, leks, ster, and many other member from Gandharvas, called hoary covet if anyone wants to check it out. I miss all of you and I would greatly appreciate it if you consider accepting me into New Horizon -your friend, Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down
Leks-(the hopper)

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:58 am

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Leks-(the hopper)

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:23 am

Come on. I know of many people who have been in Horizon and that they have lied about their age. If they can be there, so can I.
Back to top Go down
Leks-(the hopper)

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:52 am

What's up with all of the "guests" lately? They are on all the time... We even have a new record for the amount of people online at one time!
Back to top Go down
Leks-(the hopper)

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:03 am

Tell me please, why do all of you continue to hate me? I have apologized for what I have done.
Back to top Go down
Leks-(the hopper)

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 am

I am rebuilding Apsaras. Anyone is welcome to come and help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Al!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Al!!   Welcome Al!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Al!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gandharvas :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: